The Miami Real Estate Market is ready for you. There is no better place to invest your capital.
Miami and Miami Beach are well known for all year warm tropical weather with long summers and short winters. This makes Miami the “Capital of Latin America”. According to High End Luxury Realty Miami is a desired location for many families, individuals, snowbirds, retirees and investors from all over the world that are looking for Miami and Miami Beach Real Estate homes and condominiums for sale and rent.
Miami has become a well-known important capital of the world. The financial sector in Miami is one of the most important in the United States. Some of the most well recognized 500 Fortune corporations have decided to open for business in Miami over the past last two decades.
Tourism accounts for Miami’s most important industry among others. Every year Miami accounts for more than 35 million visitors from all over the world specially from Europe, Asia, South America, Central America and the Caribbean. The Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami known as the “Cruise Capital of the World” are accounted for being the busiest ports of entry bringing millions of passengers every year.
There is a great number of buyers that have seen the peace of mind and the great potential of buying and investing in real estate in Miami and Miami Beach. Most of the buyers and sellers come from Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Mexico, Hungary, Holland, Switzerland, Sweeden, Turkey, Romania, Serbia, China, United Arab Emirates, Russia, India, Brazil, Argentina, United States and Venezuela just to mention a few and have decided to buy real estate in the great cities of Miami and Miami Beach. Miami has a unique fusion of cultures from all over the world which is very hard and rare to find and that is what makes it a very special place to live and work.
Since the year 2000, Miami has gone through a mayor make over of its Skyline of Downtown, Midtown and Brickell due to more than 30+ new high rise towers and new residence and hotel towers have opened for business in Miami Beach as well that have transformed the way of living for many local, foreign buyers and investors.
Miami has some interesting annual events such as: the Sony Ericsson Tennis Open, Winter Music Conference, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Miami, South Beach Wine & Food Festival and Art Basel. These events attract millions of people either locally or from abroad to Miami every year.
If you are interested in Luxury Homes for sale in Miami and Miami Beach or searching to list your property in the greater Miami and Miami Beach area, please do not hesitate to contact High End Luxury Realty at +1-786-245-3315/+1-786-443-1449 and we will help you make that important step of your life a more pleasant one.
Facts about Miami:
- Is the City of Commerce.
- Has the largest concentration of International banks.
- Latin American HQ for over 1,400 Multinational Corporations.
- 50 New Skyscrapers currently under construction as of 3/2014
- Miami Airport is the 2nd largest International entry-port in the U.S. With 40M Annual passengers.
- Leader in shipping. Largest International freight airport in the U.S.
- Cruise capital of the world. With 4.3M annual passengers through the port of Miami.
- Port of Miami Tunnel. A $1 Billion project of 1 mile with 2 lane traffic connecting East/West Interstate 395.
- Miami is the Country’s 2nd Largest Economic generator.
- With 14+ Million National & International Tourist Visitors.
- A $22 Billion Tourism industry.
- Home to the warmest average temperature in the U.S 75F.
- Home of the Luxury Real Estate. Miami is #5 on top 10 international Luxury Residential Markets. (Miamitodaynews.com)
- Epicenter of U.S Latin American TV + Production.
- Named The Richest City in the U.S by UBS.
- South Beach named #1 Beach in America.
- World’s largest collection of Art Deco Architecture. 800+ Buildings.
- Miami the city that glows.
- Ultra Music Festival. Largest Dance festival in the World. Over 150,00 revelers.
- Diversity: Miami, the multicultural mosaic.
- Largest population of Internationally-Born residents in the U.S.
- Major Sports Franchises: HEAT, DOLPHINS, MARLINS, PANTHERS.
- Arts and Culture. Home of the internationally renowned Miami City Ballet, Miami Symphony Orchestra, private art collections, expanding museums.
- Biggest Art Fair in the U.S. Alone. Art Basel Miami Beach also known as “The Cannes Film Festival of Art” – NY TIMES.
- With over 18 Satellite Art Fairs and 250 Concurrent gallery shows.
- Wynwood art district. Street art. Over 70 galleries and museums.
- The Arsht Center. The second largest performing arts center in the U.S.
- Downtown-Brickell will have Brickell City Centre. Space with possibilities.